71. Next click File > Place and navigate
to where you saved the bulb image. Select it and click
72. When the place pointer appears, click once to place
73. The image is twice the size of the finished object.
Bring up the Transform palette and make sure the button
shown circled below is selected to constrain scaling
proportionally. Then enter an x value of "50"
in the scaling section.
74. Next use the Selection tool
and drag the image into position as shown below.
75. Yours should look similar to the example below.