Egyptian Eye Tutorial
Part 2C - Creating The Frame Images
13. While the first frame is still selected, duplicate
it using Edit > Copy followed by Edit >
Paste, then drag the duplicate to the right of the
second frame and position it over the second frame in
14. Switch to wireframe view and position this new
frame directly over the template. Next, we'll reposition
and shape the eyeball.
15. Zoom in on the eyeball and select it with the Pick
Tool. Reposition it over the template as shown below.
16. The eyeball should be positioned over the template
similar to the graphic below. Next we need to reshape
17. Starting from left to right in the image sequence
below, using the Shape Tool, double-click to insert
a new node and change it to a cusp (circled below left).
Similarly, insert another node opposite the first (circled
second from left) and change it to a cusp as well. Drag
the top handle inwards toward the cusp. Next, select
the topmost node and delete it (circled third from left).
Finally, drag the handle of the left cusp node downwards
18. The frame is ready to export as a bitmap image.
Marquee-select the frame then click File > Export....
Here To Continue...