Egyptian Eye Tutorial
Part 2I - Creating The Frame Images
43. Duplicate frame six using Edit > Copy
followed by Edit > Paste, then drag the duplicate
to the right and position it over the seventh frame
in the template....we're getting there.
44. Yep, you guessed it! We have to reshape the same
curves as before. Reshape the top part of the eyeball
and leave the rest of it alone.
45. By now, yours may be a little different, but in
this case all we have to do is delete the two nodes
added in a previous step then drag the top handles of
the far left and right nodes of the eyeball. Using the
Shape Tool, delete the top right node (circled below
left). Then delete the top left node (circled second
from left below). If the remaining left and right nodes
are not cusps already, then change them into cusps at
this point. When you drag the handle of a cusp, only
the curve on the side of the handle is affected. If
these were smooth nodes, then you would alter the curves
on both sides of the handle. Drag each top handle downwards,
in turn (below third from left and far right, respectively).
46. Next we need to reshape the curves of the eyelid
just like before. Remember to leave everything else
47. Reshape the eyelid to match the template.
48. The frame is ready to export. Marquee-select it
with the Pick Tool then click File > Export....
Here To Continue...