6. Next click Image > Filter > Other >
Fill. In the dialog, choose black, 100%, normal
mode and click "OK" when done.
7. The results are shown below. The channel mask is
over the vector object on the left and the vector mask
is over the paint object on the right:
8. Next, select one object at a time and click Object
> Transparency > Detach Mask. Below are the
masks themselves. The channel mask is on the left and
the vector mask is on the right. You can drag them off
the images and place them anywhere in the Layout area.
9. Next select the vector object (below left) and the
vector mask and click Object > Transparency >
Attach Mask to attach the vector mask. Then select
the paint object and the bitmap mask and click Object
> Transparency > Attach Mask to attach the
channel mask. Shown below are the results:
1. To be able to attach the bitmap mask to the vector
object, the vector object and the bitmap mask must be
the same size.
2. The mask object must be on top of the object to be
masked in the stacking order.
Here To Continue...