1. Launch CorelDRAW 8 and click File > New
(unless there is already a blank, new workspace available).
Then click File > Import > TIFF and select
the TIFF file previously saved.
2. When the corner-shaped cursor appears, click the
3. The imported TIFF will appear.
4. Next, click File > Import > PostScript
Interpreted (PS, PRN, EPS) and select the mask that
was previously saved as an EPS file.
5. You'll see an "Import PostScript" dialog.
Just accept the defaults and click "OK".
6. When the corner-shaped cursor appears, click the
mouse once. Don't worry about the alignment of the mask
for now, this is just an exercise.
7. The mask is now imported into the image as a separate
object available for editing.
8. With the mask still selected, click the Fill Tool,
and select "No Fill".
9. Click "Wireframe View" to make both the
mask and bitmap objects visible. You can now manipulate
the mask as a separate object anyway you wish.
Here To Continue...